For the purposes of these conditions, “Médecins@domicile” is the service of Doctor of Medicine Bouvais Wilfried – https://medecinsadomicile.ch site operator.
1. SITE PRESENTATION
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Médecins@domicile provides its users with a service, accessible via the Web, making appointments for medical exams at home in the canton of Geneva, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Users generally includes any person who accesses the Service.
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
When the form is completed, an electronic mail (e-mail) confirmation is sent to the User’s e-mail address (e-mail selected and declared by the user upon registration). Said message contains a confirmation of registration to this service. Médecins@domicile communicate with the user via email address for more information. The User agrees to consult regularly the messages sent to this e-mail. Any communication made by Médecins@domicile with the User’s e-mail address is deemed to have been received and read by the user, the date of issue of email.
By the use of the Service you agree to:
• (I) registering for the Service,
• (II) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being hereinafter called the “Registration Data”)
• and (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
• and (iv) you agree to be contacted by phone and now instead of intervention that you mentioned, the day and time that you have chosen when making appointments. However, if you are unable to honor this appointment, you agree to notify us as soon as possible and before the time of appointment or by modifying / deleting your appointment by logging on to your personal account on our website or by sending us an email at or by calling email@example.com our office 022 340 36 36.
In the event you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Médecins@domicile would be entitled to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and future access to all or part of the Service.
In the event you would not present at the place of action, the date and time you chose, or be contacted by phone, Médecins@domicile would charge you for moving the doctor to place intervention, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and future access to all or part of the Service.
4. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Upon completion of the registration process, Médecins@domicile sends you an email with a link that allows you to choose a password. The password you have chosen is encrypted, Médecins@domicile is unable to recover it. In case of loss / forgetfulness by the user a new password will be assigned by Médecins@domicile.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that can be done. You agree to (i) immediately notify Médecins@domicile any unauthorized use of your username and / or password and / or any other breach of security, and (ii) to ensure that at the end of each session you disconnect explicitly.
Médecins@domicile can not be responsible for any abnormal use of the service, whether made by the User or a person who has a right to access and / or modified in any way whatsoever. Médecins@domicile can not be responsible for any injury, damage and / or loss of profits caused to the User and / or any third party for the use, management or operation of the service.
The personal data collected about you during your activity Médecins@domicile are subject to the provisions of Swiss law on the protection and confidentiality of data. Personal information are also covered by medical confidentiality.
Médecins@domicile will not disclose such information to third parties without your explicit prior authorization. Data and profile information is kept as long as you do not get deleted, or until terminated your account.
Your registration may be canceled upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. PRICE OF SERVICE
Service is free for all users. In contrast, the medical home consultation that follows is paid as any medical consultation in Switzerland, it is governed by law Lamal and billing is based on the Tarmed.
6. USER CONDUCT
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (hereinafter collectively “Content”) that are brought to the attention of the public or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You alone, and not Médecins@domicile, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email (hereinafter “e-mail”) or otherwise transmit via the Service. Médecins@domicile does not control the Content posted via the Service and therefore does not guarantee the opportunity, legality, integrity or quality of such Content. In any event, Médecins@domicile will in no case be held responsible for any Content, including Content is illegal under the regulations, error or omission of any loss or damage resulting from the use of any Content posted, transmitted by e-mail or otherwise made available via the Service.
In addition, Médecins@domicile is entitled to delete or remove any Content that violates the terms hereof and / or regulations and / or is otherwise objectionable.
However, any Content is covered by medical confidentiality.
7. RECOMMENDATION TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all rules applicable in the country where you see the contents and from which you make of the Content, the behavior of network users and the Content qualify. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data from Switzerland or the country where you reside.
8. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You may not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
9. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Médecins@domicile can apply general rules and limits concerning use of the Service, including, but not limited to, set a maximum number of days during which the inscriptions, the displayed information, or any other Content will be retained, set a maximum memory space that will be allotted on servers Médecins@domicile, and the maximum number of times you may access the Service in a given period (and the maximum duration of each access) . You acknowledge that Médecins@domicile does not provide any warranty for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Médecins@domicile reserves the right at any time to modify, temporarily suspend all or part of the Service without having to notify you first. Médecins@domicile will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service temporary
11. OWNERSHIP OF Médecins@domicile
You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain confidential information protected by intellectual property rights in force or any other law. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademark law, patent law or any other law recognized by the law.
Except as expressly authorized thereto by Médecins@domicile or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the Service.
Service grants you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable use via an Internet connection on one computer at a time, it being specified that you may not (and you can give others the authorization to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sub- license or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the Service.
You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Médecins@domicile for this purpose.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ACCORDING TO ITS FACILITIES AVAILABLE. Médecins@domicile MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY OF SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF
RULES FOR USE OF THE SERVICE BY ITS USERS.
2. Médecins@domicile PHYSICIAN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USING THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE AND (iv) THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Médecins@domicile OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE RULES IN FORCE, Médecins@domicile WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Médecins@domicile HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
• (i) THE USE OR THE” INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
• (ii) THE COST ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE OF GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ALTERNATIVE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE,
• (iii) DUE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SERVICE BY A USER OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OF YOUR BANK,
• (iv) FOLLOWING STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE,
• AND (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
IN ANY CASE, IF THE LIABILITY OF PHYSICIANS SHOULD BE BROUGHT Médecins@domicile, THAT THIS COULD BE DUE TO A FAULT WITH ANY DIRECT RESULT.
14. Medical emergencies
You acknowledge and agree that Médecins@domicile does not support medical emergencies, and in that case you should immediately call 144 or other emergency numbers.
You acknowledge and agree that Médecins@domicile can not be held liable for any direct or indirect personal, including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses, injury or direct or indirect if your situation when making appointment was part of a medical emergency and you have not done immediately call emergency services such as 144.
Any notification will be sent by e-mail. Médecins@domicile also reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service by placing on the Service change notifications or links to such notices.
Avenue Cardinal-Mermillod 36
Canton de Geneva – Switzerland
RCC number 4K3090.25
Tel: 022 340 36 36